I'm calling these Wonderful Mother's Boxes only because of the sentiment I've rubber stamped on the lid. Really, this box is unique because the lid is actually the drawer of the Matchbox! I just flipped the drawer to the top and designed a box to go underneath it! The boxes can be as tall as you need them to be and the "Matchbox" lid will just finish it beautifully.
- I used the Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper™ with my Matchbox Bigs XL Die and Big Shot to create my lid.
- The box was created using a 4-1/4" X 9-3/4" piece of cardstock.
- Score lines are at 2" down the long side horizontally and vertically at 2-5/8", 4-5/8", 7-1/4", 9-1/4". Click HERE to see an image of the cut & score lines.
- Score cardstock first and then run it through the Stampin' Up! Big Shot™ using the Stampin' Up! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder™.
- The 4-1/2" height measurement is adjustable to make the box any height you want.
- Use Stampin' Up! Sticky Strip™ to hold your box together.
Happy box making! :DTO ORDER Stampin' Up! Products OnLine 24/7, CLICK HERE.
Well Scripted (clear mount) 118601
Cardstock, Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Sending Love Specialty DSP 117153
Chocolate Chip 102128
Pretty in Pink 100459
Very Vanilla 101650
Real Red 102482
INKS (Classic unless stated otherwise)
Chocolate Chip 100908
SU! Big Shot by Sizzix 113439
Matchbox Bigz XL Die 114890
SU! Polka Dots 117335
Textured Impressions Folder
Tag Punch 105934
Small Tag Punch 108264
Satin Ribbon-Chocolate 117287
Satin Ribbon-Vanilla 117291
1/2" Pretty in Pink 117271
Sending Love Epoxy Brads
Stampin' Scrub 102642
Stampin' Mist 102394
Tabletop Paper Cutter 106959
Paper Cutter 104152
Paper Snips 103579
Dimensionals (permanent) 104430
SNAIL (permanent) 104332
Sticky Strip (permanent) 104294